Skip to main content

I slipped and fell in water at Venetian when directed by employee direction to the bathroom.only passage was next to a pool

Las Vegas, NV |

I've became on SSI due to this injury. collapse disc, neck, r knee, r wrist, r shoulder severe osteopenia RA aggravated, Statue 9-9-13 I need future treatment have been in wheel chair n walker. Treated for the last 2 years. I need a Vegas licensed Atty. 56yearold.

Attorney Answers 5

  1. You are right. YOu need to retain a lawyer licensed in Nevada. I am surprised you waited this long???
    Your delay may give many lawyers pause as to whether they will want to be involved in this case. This delay almost certainly has made the job of a lawyer much more difficult than it needed to be. You have very serious injuries however and I suspect you should not have much trouble finding an attorney. You have no time to waste. Start your search tonight. This site has an attorney search feature. Use it and click on the links for the attorney websites.

    If you feel this is the "best" answer or is "helpful," please indicate. Since I am limited to the information you provide, I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the answer. You should seek the advise of an attorney who can explore all aspects of your question. This communication does not form an attorney client relationship.

  2. You need to speak with a local personal injury attorney NOW. This is a premises liability matter which needs to be addressed as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the tougher it is due to preservation of evidence and potential witness availability. Additionally, you have to be aware of the statute of limitation.

  3. You know the statute of limitations is 2 years right?

  4. You need to contact a local personal injury attorney as soon as possible to find out if you even have a claim given the passage of time since your fall. You indicate that you've been treating for 2 years but that the statute is 9-9-13. The statute of limitations is only 2 years so you may have a problem. Feel free to call with any questions.

    If you would like a free consultation, call me at 702-823-3333.

  5. My office (or another Avvo contributor) could possibly help you but you would need to retain someone quickly. My first impression is that I need more information about the circumstances of your fall. Slip and fall cases are very fact-driven cases with notice of the dangerous condition being a key issue and that aspect of your case would need to be ironed out quickly. You appear to have significant injuries so I would suggest that you begin calling and interviewing attorneys immediately.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics