I signed divorce papers with no witness fell had brain injury lawyer was aware found out my x had hired him

Buffalo, NY |

Never got 50000 for the house I sold my x got his he will not release my 401k

Get your own lawyer now and see what options you have for enforcement.

Under the rules governing the conduct of attorneys in New York it may be necessary to remind you that this answer could be considered attorney advertising.

Your question is not clear but if a divorce judgment has been entered and your ex has not lived up to the terms, you should consult with local counsel to see what can be done about enforcement. Good luck.

This answer is only for informational purposes and is not meant as legal advice.

I agree with the answers from the other two attorneys. My firm deals a lot with post judgment issues arising from the Stipulations and Agreements parties sign. You should consult an attorney immediately.

If he is not doing something that he is required to do in a Stipulation or Judgment, you should also ask any attorney you consult with about requesting that your Ex Husband reimburse you for the legal fees you will have to incur to enforce the terms.

The answer available is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship between myself and the user. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

You definetly need help. You will need a lawyer to review the papers to find out what, if anything can be done. I recommend you turn to a trusted friend or relative to help you try to explain your situation.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates