I signed 2 offer letters as I cant define yet for one job. Can I simply turn one of them down? What are the consequences?

My decision depends on which employer manages to get my visa as I currently live in Argentina.

San Francisco, CA -

Find Out More

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Any consequences would be spelled out in what you signed.

Tripti Sharad Sharma

Tripti Sharad Sharma

Immigration Attorney - San Francisco, CA

If not interested, I would notify my prospective employer ASAP rather than leading them on, where they rely on your acceptance of employment and incur cost in filing immigration petition in your behalf.

Dean P Murray

Dean P Murray

Immigration Attorney - Hoboken, NJ

You can turn down any job offer your wish. Slavery was abolished long ago. You're not forced to work for anyone if you do not wish to do so.