I sent Request for Admissions and Production of Docs in Discovery. They filed for leave to file FAC & was granted to allow

Bakersfield, CA |

substitution of plaintiff. Is my discovery dead in the water or do they still have to respond ? Can or should I submit again naming new plaintiff ? The COA remained the same.

They still have to answer your discovery. Because discovery is directed at the individual parties rather than to plaintiffs as a whole, you can serve the new plaintiff with the same set or with different requests.

Thank You ! Admissions due today, so we shall see. They told the court they never rec'd a discovery request. I have proof of delivery. Why do so many attorneys play this games ?

James Carl Eschen III

James Carl Eschen III

It's not just you:

Thank you again, is nice to know it is not just we pro per litigants that get the bums rush and that even among your peers there is litle remedy. Seems like perhaps the judges also need a slap upside the head to rule according to the codes.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes