I sent 2 text messages from a gat website to my ex and went and filed harrassemt charges against me. What can happen to me

Asked 11 months ago - 08831

I have to show up in municipal court now and go before the judge is 2 texts messages considered harrassment

allys31@gmail.com

1. Benjamin G Kelsen

Pro

2

Answered . Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. More information is needed but you could be looking at serious trouble. Retain an experienced attorney ASAP.

2. Alexander Mchenry Memmen

Pro

2

Answered . It could be. It is impossible to tell without knowing what a "gat website" is. If you were sending her pictures of guns (I'm assuming that's what a gat is), without any further context, it certainly could be considered harassment. You should speak to a local attorney.

3. Leonard Roy Boyer

Pro

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. A "gat website" as per a quick Google search has several possible meanings. Since this person is your EX, why don't you just forget the person and stop taking unnecessary risks?