I see my hasband with other women when i ask him what is goingon he push me and i het him with my key and he call the polic

Tallahassee, FL |

i saw my hasband with other women on my car i ask him what is goingon he push me and i het him with my key

1. I don't see a question asked, but if you've been assaulted or the victim of domestic battery, you can report it to the police.

The information provided in this and other answers on Avvo are general in nature and limited to the facts as stated. The information provided in this and other answers on Avvo should not be construed as legal advice on which the reader relies without further consultation with an attorney. No attorney-client relationship is created on Avvo question & answer forums. This attorney is licensed and admitted to practice law in the State of Florida only.

2. There is no confidentiality online.

The accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
    The likelihood of a positive outcome- exoneration or a mitigated sentence- is increased with the help of an experienced criminal litigator.

Seek out an experienced criminal litigator for a free consultation. If you cannot find one on Avvo, search at Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL.org) Speak to several that offer free consultation. Hire one that you feel comfortable with and you can afford.

FACDL find a lawyer: http://tinyurl.com/8e4h3my

Educational purposes answer. | FACDL.org | NACDL.org | Defendme.net | twitter.com/JReganLLM | Non-privileged answer.