I see my hasband with other women when i ask him what is goingon he push me and i het him with my key and he call the polic

i saw my hasband with other women on my car i ask him what is goingon he push me and i het him with my key

Tallahassee, FL -

Attorney Answers (2)

Ralph H. Schofield Jr.

Ralph H. Schofield Jr.

Litigation Lawyer - Lakeland, FL

I don't see a question asked, but if you've been assaulted or the victim of domestic battery, you can report it to the police.

The information provided in this and other answers on Avvo are general in nature and limited to the facts as... more
James Regan

James Regan

Violent Crime Lawyer - Fort Pierce, FL

There is no confidentiality online.

The accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
The likelihood of a positive outcome- exoneration or a mitigated sentence- is increased with the help of an experienced criminal litigator.

Seek out an experienced criminal litigator for a free consultation. If you cannot find one on Avvo, search at Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL.org) Speak to several that offer free consultation. Hire one that you feel comfortable with and you can afford.

FACDL find a lawyer: http://tinyurl.com/8e4h3my

Educational purposes answer. | FACDL.org | NACDL.org | Defendme.net | twitter.com/JReganLLM | Non-privileged answer.

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.