I saw on cnn news that there is a new law allowed a green card holder to bring his family (spouse, kids, parents..

Portland, OR |

i saw on cnn news that there is a new law allowed a green card holder to bring his family (spouse, kids, parents.. without waiting for a priority date to get visa....is it true ?
please let me know.
i file for my wife in october 2010 and right now they serve people who applied in august 2010.
i can not wait..........for many reason

Unless something happened tonight, I don't think it is law yet. Friday they will be discussing about STEM (skilled workers) - in Congress. Please check this blog for any latest news.

http://immigrationlegalblog.com

Shah Peerally, Attorney at Law President of Shah Peerally Law Group PC Newark CA Important: The above is provided for educational purposes only. You should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. Cases differ and success in one case might not constitute guaranty of success in your case. We recommed to talk to a licensed attorney before you proceed. For more information on call us on 510 742 5887

I concur. I've heard of no new law and such a law would get quite widespread media coverage.

Not true

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration