I saw on cnn news that there is a new law allowed a green card holder to bring his family (spouse, kids, parents..

Asked almost 2 years ago - Portland, OR

i saw on cnn news that there is a new law allowed a green card holder to bring his family (spouse, kids, parents.. without waiting for a priority date to get visa....is it true ?
please let me know.
i file for my wife in october 2010 and right now they serve people who applied in august 2010.
i can not wait..........for many reason

1. Shah Iqbal Nawaaz Peerally

3

Best Answer

Answered . Unless something happened tonight, I don't think it is law yet. Friday they will be discussing about STEM (skilled workers) - in Congress. Please check this blog for any latest news.

http://immigrationlegalblog.com

2. Philip Alan Eichorn

1

1

Answered . I concur. I've heard of no new law and such a law would get quite widespread media coverage.

3. Nicklaus James Misiti

1

1

Answered . Not true