I saw an ad on the internet guaranteed to make $80 hr, all they did was max out credit cards & I have not made a cent

Syracuse, NY |

Looking for advice on how to get my investment back

1. Looks like you were scammed. Bring ad to an attorney to review.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

2. If something seems too good to be true it probably isn't. The other saying is ,"There's a sucker born every day." These scammers and con artists rely on young people who are naive and greedy and will fall for anything. You learned a lesson in life, now let this be the thing that gets you on the right road. Go and decide what you want to be in life. Get a book on careers and the best companies and start a 5 year plan. Read and study 5 or 6 hours a day for 5 years and you will be a totally new person and will have acquired the communication, job, and technical skills, people skills, vocabulary, morals, and drive that it will take to propel you to success in your chosen career. Then you can look back at this and see it as the day you decided not to waste your life and watch TV or get an average job when you could get a great career you will love. Think outside the box, study and work hard for at least 5 years, and I guarantee you will never regret it.