I returned from our initial TOR / divorce Petition hearing and was granted additional time to consult counsel .

Asked over 1 year ago - Arlington, TX

The judge stated that the TOR is mutual until the next hearing and also stated that my wife should now allow me time to see our newborn as I've not been able to do for the past 3 weeks with the restraining order . She also mentioned that she's to give me her contact number and not rely on e - mail as being the primary means of communication . I asked in hallway when can I expect to hear from her to arrange to see the baby . She stated that she'll e - mail me and is still not willing to provide a phone number . Is she violating the order ? Also , what does the mutual temporary injunction do ?

With the Judge ordering that we communicate and I now be allowed to see my daughter and be allowed to retreive my personal things. Is the TRO still in effect?

1. Raymond Ellis Daniel

3

1

Answered . You really need to schedule an appointment with a lawyer. Please feel free to call me.

2. Byron Keith Barclay

1

Answered . I agree that you will need experienced legal counsel to work through this. You have been granted some rights by the Court, which it appears your wife is not recognizing. An attorney can help you work through these issues with your wife, and make sure you are not getting the short end of the stick. Best of luck to you.

3. Vicki Elaine Wiley

Answered . You need to engage a local family law attorney. Without seeing the judges order, your question cannot be properly answered. Don't waste any more time getting representation.