I reside in Florida I was recently terminated from Job because I was pregnant I would like to know if I have a potential case?

Asked 6 months ago - West Palm Beach, FL

Hi, my name is Jasmine Roman I had recently just got terminated from my job because I was pregnant after getting let go I recently had a miscarriage. I would like to know if I have a potential case.

1. Barry A. Stein

Pro

1

Answered . You may have a wrongful termination case. You have no claims for the miscarriage. Seek some legal advice from a labor and employment attorney.

2. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . Can you prove by evidence that the reason for your termination was your pregnancy? If so, get in to see a local experienced employment attorney SAP!