I requested an extension in the Van Nuys court for Oct 12, tomorrow, I just checked my status and it says warrant? what do I do

Asked about 3 years ago - Sylmar, CA

I am ready to go to court, but my updated extension doesnt show in system. It shows warrant and option to schedule for arraingment. I am a single mom, and thought with the extension I was ok. It's for tomorrow but what if i go and they say I don't have a scheduled hearing?

1. Brian Russell Michaels

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . If you are in warrant status you need to take a copy of the citation to the traffic clerk's window in Van Nuys and get yourself put back onto calendar so the warrant will be removed. You do need to be there at 830. The traffic clerk will put you on calendar.

2. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

Answered . I hope you printed out your extension when you got- I assume online. Bring it to court. Get there early and make sure you are on calendar. If not speak to the bailiff in the the Court or clerk there- showing them your extension. They should be able to have you ticket sent up.

3. David Jon Pullman

Answered . Call the court and see if you can straighten it out with the clerk.