I represent some investors in China that are seeking investments in California via the USCIS EB5 green card program.

If you are an attorney who represents investments under the EB5 program, I would be interested in speaking with you. I am a New York attorney who represents Chinese (PRC) and Taiwanese investors seeking to take advantage of the program. I travel to LA frequently and am interested in creating relationships with interested California attorneys.

It sounds as if your clients are looking for actual businesses that qualify for EB5 ($1,000,000 investment [$500,000 in certain depressed areas], 10 full time employees, etc.). The investors probably have their preferences as to what type of business to start or to buy into. A business broker would be a good source for the various actual businesses but the broker should work with the attorney or at least be told the requirements for EB5.

2. The EB5's are filed nationally, not locally, so an attorney anywhere in the U.S. should suffice. Yes, we do them.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

3. As the other attorney mentioned, the location of the immigration attorney is irrelevant.

I have done EB-5 visas and continue to do them.

Capriotti International Law
    www.capriotti.com
    franco@capriotti.com
    1-503-803-0055
    SKYPE 3-WAY VIDEO AVAILABLE

FORMER IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

4. My colleague Rana Jazayerli handles such matters and can assist:

http://www.dilworthlaw.com/Lawyers/RanaJazayerli

The foregoing is not legal advice nor is it in any manner whatsoever meant to create or impute an attorney/client relationship.

5. My colleague Eugene Wong does EB5 cases.

http://www.eugenewong.com/contact/index.html