I represent some investors in China that are seeking investments in California via the USCIS EB5 green card program.

Asked about 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

If you are an attorney who represents investments under the EB5 program, I would be interested in speaking with you. I am a New York attorney who represents Chinese (PRC) and Taiwanese investors seeking to take advantage of the program. I travel to LA frequently and am interested in creating relationships with interested California attorneys.

1. Lee Willis Harwell Jr

2

Best Answer

Answered . It sounds as if your clients are looking for actual businesses that qualify for EB5 ($1,000,000 investment [$500,000 in certain depressed areas], 10 full time employees, etc.). The investors probably have their preferences as to what type of business to start or to buy into. A business broker would be a good source for the various actual businesses but the broker should work with the attorney or at least be told the requirements for EB5.

2. Stephen D. Berman

3

Answered . The EB5's are filed nationally, not locally, so an attorney anywhere in the U.S. should suffice. Yes, we do them.

3. Kevin Michael Crabtree

Answered . My colleague Eugene Wong does EB5 cases.

http://www.eugenewong.com/contact/index.html

4. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . As the other attorney mentioned, the location of the immigration attorney is irrelevant.

I have done EB-5 visas and continue to do them.

Capriotti International Law
    www.capriotti.com
    franco@capriotti.com
    1-503-803-0055
    SKYPE 3-WAY VIDEO AVAILABLE

5. Robert V Cornish Jr.

Answered . My colleague Rana Jazayerli handles such matters and can assist:

http://www.dilworthlaw.com/Lawyers/RanaJazayerli