I reported someone to fbi, what do ii do now?

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

she was blackmailing me through sextortion

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

7

Answered . Nothing. The FBI will follow up with you if they need you. This assumes they do anything about your complaint.

2. Brian C. Pascale

Pro

6

Answered . I am not even sure what that means. However, if you have reported it to law enforcement that is likely the extent of what you can do based on the facts you have stated. Keep a record of whatever she is doing for future.

3. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

6

Answered . Speak with the FBI for their instructions.

4. Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer

6

Answered . Wait until the FBI contacts you for further information or directions, and try to avoid any contact or communication with the person.

Pro

4

Answered . They will get back to you.

6. Matthew C Simon

Pro

1

Answered . You want to sue them for libel? You need to prove the libel and tangible economic damages. Good luck.