I reopen my child support case because the father of my daughter does not pay for the last two years.

Asked 9 months ago - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

He ask to pay the late payments to me.Where do I get a form for we both sign with our agreement?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Shazad Z Omar


    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . There is not enough information to give any guidance on which forms to fill out. Is there current support order? Do you receive county aid? What did you file with the court? Seek aid form the self-help center at your local courthouse if you are unable to afford an attorney to aid with these matters.

    This response is not intended, nor should it be construed as legal advice. Any information provided is for... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,939 answers this week

3,298 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,939 answers this week

3,298 attorneys answering