I refuse to take a blood test because the arresting officer noted that i had to pay for the hospital bill so i refused Help

1 75 § 3802 §§ A1* M DUI: Gen Imp/Inc of Driving Safely - 1st Off 2 75 § 3802 §§ A1* M DUI: Gen Imp/Inc of Driving Safely - 1st Off 3 75 § 3802 §§ A1* M DUI: Gen Imp/Inc of Driving Safely - 1st Off 4 75 § 1501 §§ A S Driving W/O A License I refused any medical attention because i can not afford the hospital bill including the blood test the arresting officer which the officer stated that i had to pay for so i refused he also beat me up and refused to give me water i was not drinking that night i was on antibiotics which made me dizzy and had they also never read me my right and did not advise me that i can apply for counsel what can i do? I Did pass my abc field sobriety test but i supposedly fail the walk on the line they also have no BAC test on me ?

York, PA -

Michelle A. Fioravanti

Michelle A. Fioravanti

DUI / DWI Attorney - Exton, PA

As former PennDOT counsel, I suggest you contact an attorney ASAP. Also, there is a 6 month license suspension if this is your second violation of 1501.

Michael Lawrence Doyle

Michael Lawrence Doyle

DUI / DWI Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

You need to contact an attorney immediately. There are many issues in DUI related offenses.

Michael L. Doyle
(215) 735-5900