I recieved an email from a unknown lady saying she wants to add me to her will but i dont know if this a scam or not. but i have

Asked over 1 year ago - Roseville, MI

attorney Mark Roland@rogers.com. I want to know if he is a real attorney or is this a scam

1. Loren M. Dickstein

Pro

10

Answered . It is a known scam.

2. Julie Aletta Paquette

9

Answered . I don't see a Mark Roland listed on the directory of attorneys for Michigan. Maybe he is an attorney in another state. However, I think your suspicions are steering you the right way. I think you should ask yourself whether you think someone you don't know will give you a free inheritance, or whether you think it's more likely a scam. If they are asking you to provide social security number or something, I would stop talking to them.

3. John F. Brennan

7

Answered . I too would be very suspicious. If you wish you can engage my offices or another attorney to investigate if you are not capable of doing so yourself. I would suspect, but cannot be sure, that you would be wasting your money. As previously answered by my fellow attorney, Mark Roland, at that email, does not appear to practice in Michigan.

4. Daniel Alexander Jimenez

7

Answered . When something sounds too good to be true, it tends to be too good to be true. Tread very carefully with this, as unsolicited emails from strangers promising money tend to have a bad reputation.

5. Michele P. Fuller

2

Answered . General rule is that if something seems too good to be true, it generally is.