I recently sold church property, transfered assests to another 501(c)3...evangelistic ministry I have.

Asked almost 5 years ago - Grayson, KY

This is my main source of income.
I will continue in ministry, only instead of pastoral work, I will evangalize. I am confused as to how and/or whether or not I will be able to access the ministry funds. Thank you.

1. Andrew Daniel Myers

Answered . Not sure what the question is. Was the church whose property you sold yours and did you sell its property with the consent of the directors or other leaders, or did you do it on you own? If you sell property of a "501(c)3" without consent of the directors you have a problem. Ministers are employees of an entity. Perhaps you should re post your question with additional facts.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided in an office consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, with experience in the area of law in which your concern lies.