I recently retained an atty who told me that my DUI / ARD can be appealed and possibly vacated. I had asked this question here

Asked over 1 year ago - Glenside, PA

on Avvo and each atty advised the same, that it is most likely a clerical error. I am very upset i already paid atty. 2500.00. He does not return my calls and now I feel he took more money for this dui matter of the the 90 suspension clerical error. I am in a panic state and do not know what to do next. i also have a refusal Hearing April 22, 2013. which he was supposed to get a continuance on and I have heard nothing. I am a single mom living in Abington Township. My ex husband passed away. I have no one to help me get around and have pretty much been trapped in my house due to my suspension. I am not able to do for my son or help my mother who depends upon me since my father also passed away. We lost a family business this past July and was trying to seek employment.

1. Robert C. Keller

7

1

Answered . I do bit understand your request to vacate your DUI/ARD but I would be glad to speak to you on the phone. Call my office at 610-449-1400 to set up a free telephone consult.

2. Daniel M. Myshin

3

Answered . I encourage you to accept Mr. Keller's kind offer of assistance. Good luck!

3. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . I agree as well, accept Mr. Keller's generous offer without delay.

4. Robert E. Mielnicki

2

Answered . You can probably opt out of the ARD program at any time by saying you do not wish to participate. You better have a winnable case though because once you opt out, you need to win your case to do better than ARD.