Skip to main content

I recently married a Japanese citizen here in San Diego County and we are both living here.

Oceanside, CA |

I am a U.S. Citizen who recently married a Japanese citizen here in San Diego, California. She has visited here a few times over the past six years. We are preparing immigration forms I-130, I-485, G-325, I864 and I-765. We are seeking counsel to verify we are not missing any forms or procedures. We have been in love since meeting January 2007 and we do want to properly file and begin our life here correctly.

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Best answer

    Talk to attorney Behar. He is here on AVVO and there in San DIego.

    The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

  2. You can find an attorney on AVVO through "Find Lawyer" tab.

  3. Our office is located in San Diego. Please check our client reviews on We would be happy to assist you.

  4. I second attorney Segal. Mr. Behar has been licensed in California for 20 years. All his reviews are genuine and the quality of his answers on AVVO speak for themselves.

    Warning: Unless you have a signed engagement letter with me, you should not consider information contained herein as legal advice and you should check with your own counsel before relying on this message. I cannot provide reliable legal information without a full consultation. The information contained herein is thus not intended to create an attorney client relationship.

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics