I recently got charged with false identification and underage drinking. I was not at the party though.

Asked over 1 year ago - Camp Hill, PA

One of my "friends" got charged and then told the police she wasn't there and that I had been there and given her information. Then the police called me and told me he recognized me from my pen dot photo even though he has never seen me before. Can I get out of this trouble?

1. Stewart C Crawford Jr.

4

Answered . You need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney and begin to look for evidence of an alibi (i.e. something to demonstrate you were elsewhere (e.g., restaurant receipts, internet chat logs, movie tickets, EZ Pass tolls, receipts, etc.)

Stew Crawford, Jr. Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
    A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
    223 North Monroe Street
    Media, Pennsylvania 19063
    877-992-6311
    www.crawfordlaw.org

E-Mail: crime@subrolaw.us

2. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

4

Answered . I agree completely with Attorney Crawford; consult with an attorney immediately. The underage will carry a license suspension and neither will be attractive to school admissions committees or employers. Most attorneys here offer free consultations. Take advantage of that to educate yourself about the significance of the situation you are in and the potential defenses you may have. Good luck.

3. Robert C. Keller

4

Answered . The first thing you need to do is stop posting information on line as it can be used against you. Secondly, you must secure an experienced criminal defense attorney to represent you. If you cannot afford a private attorney then apply for a public defender.good luck.

4. Basil David Beck III

Pro

4

Answered . IF the circumstances are as you say then it sounds like you can get out of it. I would need to speak with you though. In the meantime, you may go read my section underage drinking on my website and contact me over the weekend if need be.