I received H4 receipt for my wife and kid but not my H1 ?is that means I m selected in lottery.....

Van Nuys, CA |

L1 to H1

Congratulations!! Your petition was indeed selected. Your wife and kids received their individual H-4 visa application receipt, whereas your employer received the receipt for the petition he filed on your behalf. Request a copy from him as early as tomorrow.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. You are asking us to guess. If I was to guess, I would say it does not mean that.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.