I received both I-765 and I-821D in the mail, what does the I-821D Mean?

Houston, TX |
Filed under: Deferred action

i receive the receipt and the I-821D recipt that says that biometrics is next. What does that mean?

It means you will have your fingerprints take next for a background check.

The answer provided is general in nature and should not be construed as legal advice as not all facts are know by the attorney, nor does the answering of this question create an attorney client relationship.

2. Your question is unclear. Do you mean you have receipts for the two filings? Biometrics is for your photo and fingerprints for the purpose of conducting a name check with the FBI. It is required before a decision can be made on your case.

The herein content is for general informational purposes only, and may be predicated on incomplete facts. It should not be relied upon in making legal decisions or assessing your legal rights or risks. Neither does the herein reply create an attorney-client relationship.

3. YOu do not know what you filed for? DACA

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.