I received both I-765 and I-821D in the mail, what does the I-821D Mean?

Asked 12 months ago - Houston, TX

i receive the receipt and the I-821D recipt that says that biometrics is next. What does that mean?

1. Pablo Husayn Nossa

6

1

Best Answer

Answered . It means you will have your fingerprints take next for a background check.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

1

Answered . YOu do not know what you filed for? DACA

3. Aggie Rachel Hoffman

4

1

Answered . Your question is unclear. Do you mean you have receipts for the two filings? Biometrics is for your photo and fingerprints for the purpose of conducting a name check with the FBI. It is required before a decision can be made on your case.