Skip to main content

I received approval for I-129F petition for K1 (Finacee) on the I-134 , I am part of the family business living with my family.

Iselin, NJ |

I have filed and received approval for a I-129F petition for K1 (Fiancee Visa) - now the NOA states that it has been approved and the online status shows the file dispatched to the foreign embassy.
I am filing an I-134 to send to my fiancee in India, I am part of the family business and live in a joint family home. So my individual income is not very high and I have no property to my name. I want to make sure my Fiancee's file is not denied. What can I do ? advice?

Attorney Answers 3

  1. you can submit I-134 from someone, who has sufficient income. Recommend consulting an immigration attorney with respect to this issue.

    Madhu Kalra Kalra Law Firm 23720 Arlington Avenue, Ste 5 Torrance, Ca 90501 (310) 325-9012

  2. You can have a co sponsor. The embassy can, and often does, reevaluate the proofs of relationship. It is a good time to consult with a lawyer on both issues.

  3. I agree with my colleagues.

    973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advice and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics