I received an underage drinking citation in Pa. I am from Nj and 17.

Cranford, NJ |

The police said I just pay a fine and it is not on my record but I know Pa has a 90 driver license suspension. What will be reported to NJ. Are there further penalties that will be imposed by NJ?

I was not driving.

1. You need to speak to a Pa. attorney on this. Normally you would think it would be reported but DWI in Pa. is criminal and you are a juvenille so I do not know.

2. Seek a consultation with both a PA and NJ lawyer. I believe it will be reported to NJMVC and translate into a 3 month suspension in NJ

Do NOT rely on this answer as the information provided here is not legal advice nor is it a substitute for legal advice which requires a consultation with a lawyer. This response does not create an attorney-client relationship.

3. You need to contact a PA attorney.
    If one state suspends your driving privilege and you are not a licensed driver in that state, they are supposed to report the suspension to your home state.

This answer is being given for general informational purposes only and is not protected by the attorney-client privilege since this is a public forum. The information provided does not create an attorney-client relationship. No communications with me on this forum shall be construed as arising out of an attorney-client relationship. If a client needs specific legal advice or opinions, he or she should retain counsel for advice or to undertake representation