I received a traffic violation #23123A, and it gives me the option to attend traffic school on the courtesy notice, WHY?

Asked about 5 years ago - Oceanside, CA

I understood this violation to not have any points against your driving record. Is that not true? Shouldn't i just pay the fine and be done, and never talk on my phone in my car again?

1. Alan James Brinkmeier

Answered . An attorney familiar with the policies and procedures of the court will know the likelihood of negotiating such a resolution given the circumstances of your case.

Check with a lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details.

Good luck to you.

God bless.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an attorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.