I received a ticket for failure to stop at a stop sign while on deferred adjudication. What can I do?

Asked 12 months ago - Houston, TX

I received both tickets within the Houston City Limits. The failure to stop a stop sign was given to me by I-10 East Freeway feeder road and Federal Rd. I believe I made a proper stop and continued to merge onto the feeder road, but obviously the police officer did not agree. This area is swarming with HPD officers eager to stop you for any reason. Please advise on what to do. My court date for deferred adjudication is the 17th of September, and the court date for the stop sign violation is September 30th. Can this help me?

1. Erick Masten Platten

Pro

1

Answered . You need to contact an attorney in your area that handles traffic citations. They may be able to enter an appearance and keep the court from noticing your prior citation.

Sincerely,

Erick Platten

2. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

Answered . Get a TX to deal with this matter.

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777