I received a speeding ticket in colorado.

Aurora, CO |
Filed under: Criminal defense

Despite any efforts by me to be expedient in paying off the ticket, Co Traffic court makes no provisions for erasing the point off my record for 7 years, why is this and do I have a feasable reason to try to contest this?

Thank you

J

1. There is nothing wrong with the impulse to take responsibility for your traffic ticket; however, consulting an attorney can expand the options available to you. An attorney familiar with the policies and procedures of the court will know the likelihood of negotiating such a resolution given the circumstances of your case.

Check with a lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details.

Good luck to you.

God bless.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an attorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.