I received a photo radar ticket in El Mirage, AZ. I was supposedly going 57 in a 45 mph zone. If I pay it, I will get points.

Asked almost 3 years ago - El Mirage, AZ

I am not eligible to attend driving school because I attended less than 2 years ago.

1. Brian Chase

1

Answered . What is your question?

If you were properly served with your ticket (person service), you likely do not have many options. You can try to fight the ticket or you can simply pay the fine.

2. Craig S Orent

Pro

1

Answered . Again as the others have said if you were properly served (in person, by certified mail, or you responded to the notice you received in the mail) then you will need to appear in court and fight the ticket. There are many legal and factual challenges to photo radar tickets; they can be beat. Unfortunately, in my view, to succeed you likely will need an attorney. Feel free to contact me if you go that route. Good luck.

3. Aaron Michael Black

Pro

Answered . You will get the same points whether you pay it or fight it. Were you served in person?

Good luck,
    Aaron Black
    Criminal & DUI Defense Attorney
    Law Office of Aaron M. Black, PLLC
    3219 East Camelback Road #573
    Phoenix, AZ 85018
    Office #: 480-729-1683
    Email: aaron@aaronblacklaw.com
    http://www.aaronblacklaw.com