I received a photo radar ticket for running a red light (right hand turn on a red light) from Irving, Texas( Dallas).

Asked about 4 years ago - Phoenix, AZ

I live in Phoenix, AZ. Do I need to pay this or can I simply ignore it? There is no photo of me as a driver just the rear license plate of a rental car that I had rented. Let me know

1. Fred Wallace Woods Jr.

Answered . The ticket will be generated based upon the police department running a check of the license plate. The rental company may trace the time that it was rented back to you. If you don't want to keep looking over your shoulder and checking the mailbox for a letter that you have a huge fine with points against your license then contact the Texas authorities and pay the fine. This will usually be cheaper that hiring a lawyer and paying higher car insurance. Check with an attorney in Irving, Texas about your options as well. There are many great attorneys listed right here on avvo.com who can help you.