I received a phone call From Security One apologiseing for the disinformation on my criminal history record, what should I do?

Fresno, CA |

For 23 years I have received an unbenounced harassment from many individuals. On my criminal record some one had gone in and added other criminal records without my identifiers. The name of the company is Security One out of Tampa Florida. Jeff Briggs, (CEO) is his name and a contact number is 424-201-1661, what should I do here in this matter? I sent a email to him in direction of finding settlement for the problem. I was able to record some of the conversations that we were also having, what should I do here? The criminal activity that I am talking about is, other people with the same name of Charles Moore and same birth date minus the other identifiers (my own) and their sexual assault records, that I would never do. I gave him my account number and gave the sum 150,000.oo to beginwith

1. What you are dealing with is an apparent scam. Under no circumstances do not send the money to anyone with overt or veiled promises of fixing your criminal history or mistaken identity. I suggest contacting the law enforcement at once and consulting with a professional attorney without any delay. From what you described you have fallen prey to sophisticated scam to extort money by way of a fraudulent ploy.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com