I received a Notice of Traffic Violation code CC 21453 ( C ) ( 1 ) and I was wondering if I should fight it ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Bakersfield, CA

The problem being is that I am on Felony probation and there was a victim in the case in which I am not allowed to have contact with. He was in the car with me. He is blocked out in the photo I was sent. The only person you can see is me. Now if I fight this can the courts use it against me as a probation violation? Or can the cops even find out who is in the passenger seat?

1. Robert Laurens Driessen

4

Answered . Yes you should fight this by hiring an attorney to handle everything for you.

Robert Driessen

2. Gayle Anne-Marie Gutekunst

Pro

3

Answered . Yes, you could benefit from legal assistance. But I'm curious - what is your defense? Are you going on a standard red-light-cameras-are-bogus defense? That most certainly needs an attorney's help. If you can do this without your passenger as a witness, who is going to know he was in the car?

3. Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Pro

3

Answered . It's unlikely that the passenger's identity would become much of an issue in the case, and equally unlikely that the terms of your felony probation would come into play as well. Good luck.

Jasen Neislen