Skip to main content

I received a notice of intent to deny letter from uscis. I filed an I 751 waiver to remove condition 3 years ago. Help needed.

Bronx, NY |

I received a notice of intent to deny letter from uscis. I filed an I 751 waiver to remove condition 3 years ago and just receive the notice. I have no money to hire an attorney. What are my options. Should I address the negative points? What should I do?

Attorney Answers 3


You should beg, steal or borrow to raise money to hire a competent immigration lawyer at once.
It is your future in this country that is at stake!

Free legal service agency lawyers will be overwhelmed and unable to respond to the NOID in 3 weeks or less.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


Well, yes, you should respond unless you want the denial to follow.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


Hire a great immigration lawyer to help you respond to the NOID. In New York City, I highly recommend Cheryl David.

Please click the link below for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic or In-Person
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

15 lawyers agree

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics