I received a no front plate ticket from a WA State cop-

Asked almost 5 years ago - Kirkland, WA

That is the only infraction - I'll re attach the plate but how can I keep from having a point on my insurance record/driving record. If I plead guilty but ask for a court date to explain does that automatacilly put it on my record?

1. Timothy Charles Milios

Pro

Answered . This type of infraction is not a moving violation and thus doesn't go on your actual driving record.

2. Alan James Brinkmeier

Answered . Negotiating a good resolution given the circumstances of your case will take an attorney familiar with the policies and procedures of the court where the matter is pending.

It would be worth your while to consult with a traffic attorney familiar with the judges and practices in the court where you received the ticket to explore your options.

Check with a lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details.

Good luck to you.

God bless.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an attorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.