I received a good job offer and hope to be able to afford an attorney soon. Does anyone know of a good attorney in Montrose, CO

Montrose, CO |

I live in Pine, CO and my case is in Montrose, CO

This question was to coincide with my Child Custody case sorry. Not sure why its placed in the General Practice area as a seperate question?

If you can describe your legal issue, it would be easier to recommend someone. Thanks.

I am a Colorado-licensed lawyer, but I'm not your lawyer until we sign an attorney-client fee agreement. The response offered is general; you should contact an attorney to obtain legal advice for your particular situation. If you wish, you can contact me at (720) 379-5480 and set up a free consultation to discuss your specific legal needs.

this question was to coincide with my Chile Custody case. Thanks.

J Aaron Atkinson

J Aaron Atkinson

I would highly recommend Darin Jensen: 303-858-8000.

thank you!

use the avvo 'finda lawyer' tab or call your state bar association and request a referral. This question and answer site isn't well desiged to substitute as a help wanted site. Best of luck to you.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.