I received a dui second...bac....32...hit and run...bodily injury...what is the leat mandatory

trying me for felony.....guggyusc09@yahoo.com......

Ventura, CA -

John M. Kaman

John M. Kaman

DUI / DWI Attorney - San Francisco, CA

I don't understand your question but I imagine you want to know how much can you get or how little can you get. I can't imagine anyone answering this question without knowing all the facts of your case and evaluating possible defenses. Don't publish the facts here. Interview some DUI lawyers and tell them the facts. On the face of it you face serious charges.

Sponsored Listing
Mark K Rosenfeld

Mark K Rosenfeld

DUI / DWI Attorney - Beverly Hills, CA

As my colleague said you have not provided enough information to give an answer. Regardless these charges are going to be significant and severe. You're looking at serious prison time were talking years and years. Absolutely get in touch with the best dui defense attorney in the area that you possibly can. Look to the california dui lawyers association for help.

Tai Christopher Bogan

Tai Christopher Bogan

DUI / DWI Attorney - Modesto, CA

You are saying that you have already received a DUI. This is your second. This time someone was hurt. You BAC is .32.

You are looking at serious jail/prison time. This could be a felony and a strike.

Stop posting things online and get an attorney ASAP.

The above information does not establish an attorney client relationship nor is it meant to provide legal advice.