I received a dui second...bac....32...hit and run...bodily injury...what is the leat mandatory

Ventura, CA |

I don't understand your question but I imagine you want to know how much can you get or how little can you get. I can't imagine anyone answering this question without knowing all the facts of your case and evaluating possible defenses. Don't publish the facts here. Interview some DUI lawyers and tell them the facts. On the face of it you face serious charges.

Jon William Woolsey

Jon William Woolsey

John is absolutely dead spot on. I thought about your question and how to answer it, but Mr. Karman couldn't have said it better!

As my colleague said you have not provided enough information to give an answer. Regardless these charges are going to be significant and severe. You're looking at serious prison time were talking years and years. Absolutely get in touch with the best dui defense attorney in the area that you possibly can. Look to the california dui lawyers association for help.

Of course, every DUI case is different and you should consult an experienced DUI defense attorney in your area with questions regarding your specific case. It is always in your best interest to have a good DUI attorney represent you when you have been arrested for a DUI.

You are saying that you have already received a DUI. This is your second. This time someone was hurt. You BAC is .32.

You are looking at serious jail/prison time. This could be a felony and a strike.

Stop posting things online and get an attorney ASAP.

The above information does not establish an attorney client relationship nor is it meant to provide legal advice.

DUI accidents topics