I received 2 dui in one month and all im worried about is losing my job. . .what are the consequences

Compton, CA |

Two dui in a month?

1. Minimum jail time mandatory license suspension, ect. You need an attorney, feel free to give me a call for a free consultation.

Elliot Zarabi
    www.zarabilaw.com
    213-612-7720

2. Counsel Zarabi encapsulated it excellently: potential jail tme and loss of driving privileges. In your case, hiring a criminal defense attorney is not luxury, it is a necessity.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

3. Without question you need an attorney to deal with these matters. You have the court and DMV to deal with. You face jail time; fines and license suspension.

Andrew Roberts
    (818) 597-0633

DUI court topics