I purchased a vehicle that had previous frame damage in Tx & was not notified by the dealer. What type of lawyer would I hire?

Asked about 1 year ago - Dallas, TX

In the state of Texas, if my research is correct, the dealer must notify the purchaser. In my case the, dealer did not and in fact, has 27 incidents of doing this in its short tenure. I just need to know what type of lawyer should I retain? contracts? fraud? consumer protection, etc?

1. Brian Christopher Tyrone

1

Answered . You should probably look to a lawyer that handles consumer law and cases involving the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act. You can get a consultation for a small fee and it would be worth it to have your situation analyzed.

2. Mark Allen Land

1

Answered . You should look for an attorney that handles consumer matters.