I Purchased a coffee grinder from WalMart . Opened box , seen and smelt marijuana . it was used and resold with drugs in it .

Asked over 1 year ago - Newark, CA

Can I sue them?

1. Christopher Paul Sohovich

Pro

4

Answered . Sue them for what? My suggestion is clean it out and return it or just clean it out and use it. Were you harmed in someway by this?

2. Nicholas Basil Spirtos

3

Answered . Be careful. If there was marijuana in it, you could have difficulties.
    You could report it to the police, but they may not believe you, and charge you with possession of drugs.
    You could take it back to walmart, but they may not believe you and then report you to the police.

I guess I would tell you to report it to both Walmart and the police, but I don't want you to have any trouble.

3. Adrienne Patricia Allen

1

Answered . My colleagues make a good point. If you return it as is, it may cause trouble for you. I would probably just keep it, clean it and use it.