I pepper sprayed my cat and got charged with NC G.S. 14-360. The cat belonged to my parents. What outcome is most likely?

Asked 7 months ago - Raleigh, NC

I pepper sprayed my cat and got charged with NC G.S. 14-360. The cat belonged to my parents. I was having a bad day. What outcome is most likely?

Pro

11

Answered . Bottom line is retain a local criminal lawyer to fight it. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to locate a top-rated Avvo attorney with a low fee. Good luck.

Licensed & have offices in PA & NJ ONLY. (Philadelphia, PA & Marlton, NJ)
  2. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

11

Answered . This is a serious offense which indicates that you have some very serious issues. Mental health counseling may be ordered.

3. Jason Todd Studinski

10

Answered . Consult with a local criminal defense lawyer to represent you. Law enforcement agencies seem to be taking such claims more seriously than ever before. Don't go it alone. Retain counsel to protect your interests. Good luck.

4. Miguel Amador

9

Answered . It depends on a number of factors. Your best option would be to retain a criminal defense attorney to properly defend you case.

5. Joel Grant Hancock Jr.

6

Answered . Under the statute, you could be facing misdemeanor or felony charges that carry significant jail time. The likely outcome is entirely dependent on the facts. You've only shared a few of the facts. You should call a lawyer today to protect your rights and hopefully keep you out of jail.

6. John M O'Brien

Pro

7

Answered . You need to hire a criminal defense lawyer to assist you with this matter.