I passed the english test for the naturalization and they said on the paper A descion cannot yet be made about your application.

Asked over 2 years ago - Philadelphia, PA

Then i recived a letter home , saying they need proof of contionous residence beacuse i went to my country for a year because my mother in law was sick, Income tax returns for the last 5 years and proof for taxes paid. I need help to prove that i didnt terminate the United States because i didnt, and i always paid my taxes.
Thanks.

1. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

Answered . if you stayed outside the country for 365 days or more continuously, you could have trouble unless you filed an application to maintain residency for purpose of citizenship.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . You have a problem. Meet with an attorney to see if your 1 year out-of-the-US can be forgiven.