I passed out at wallmart while i was shopping and start experiencing headeachs after the fact

Atlanta, GA |

i passed out at wallmart while i was shopping and in a processe of fallin i hurt my head can i hold wallmart responsible and liable for that

No. You haven't mentioned any facts that indicate that they were negligent in any way.

I'm only licensed in CA. Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with the other attorney's response. Under Georgia law, while a property owner has a duty to those that come on to the property, a property owner is not an insurer of a customer's safety. Walmart can only be held responsible for injuries caused by (1) a hazard they knew about or should have known about and (2) you as the customer had no knowledge of.

You can inquire about medical payments coverage (med pay). Med pay is different than liability coverage. Generally, med pay will provide money to pay medical expenses whether or not there is any property owner liability. However, last time I checked Walmart does not carry med pay coverage.