I Paid My FTA/FTP Fee For A Fix It Ticket, Now What To Get My License Back?

San Mateo, CA |

I paid my fees online via San Mateo County's direct pay thing they have online. It was a fix it ticket that I forgot about, so I just paid the fee to get it over with so I can get my license reinstated.

Do I just go to the DMV now to have it reinstated and pay the fee for that, or do I still have work to do with the traffic court first? Trying to figure out my next course of action since I need to get this handled asap.

If that's the only ticket "hold"ing up your license, then I'd wait a day (tomorrow) and go reinstate at the DMV as you expected. Since you aren't going to do anything for the court other than pay that fine, there's nothing left but let it clear electronically between the court and Sacramento which should be done today and ready for reinstatement as early as tomorrow.

Contributions on in no way create an attorney-client relationship nor are they intended to be relied upon as a course of action without having first consulted directly with an attorney, where the specific facts and circumstances of your case can be fully discussed.

If you paid your fines, the only thing you need to do is go to DMV and get license re-issued.