Skip to main content

I own a residential property under my LLC. Can my company evict my tenants for non payment without an attorney in Florida?

New Port Richey, FL |

I had to hire an attorney for a Writ of Possession on a different property, but the people were not my tenants.

Attorney Answers 2


Generally an LLC or corporation must be represented by an attorney.

No attorney-client relationship is created by answering questions in this public forum. If you wish to create an attorney-client relationship, you must contact me directly and sign a representation agreement. Answers are provided based on general ideas and an answer specific to your situation would require a review of all documents.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


An LLC. must be represented by an attorney in Fla.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics