I own a manufactored home but not the land. I need to file an Elderly abuse, harassment charge against the owners. need papers

Asked over 1 year ago - Jensen Beach, FL

I have 2 service dogs. Landlord is claiming they run free and has affidavits from 2 employees saying they saw this. I have affidavits proving they never are. These affidavits say that on so-so date this happened . I was told I had to find someone to say on that same so-so day it didn't happen. The incidents where in February and just signed and given to me April . Do my 9 Affidavits saying that they have never seen my dogs without a leash any good?

1. Laura Mcfarland-Taylor

5

Answered . Who told you that your affidavits were not allowed in court?

You really need to speak with an attorney in your area - your local and state bar associations can give you a referral.

If we do not have a signed fee agreement I am not your attorney and this is not legal advice.
  2. Michael Leo Potter

3

Answered . This case can be easily resolved. Go to Avvo.Com under Find-A-Lawyer and enter 'Elder Law' and 'Jensen Beach FL'. You'll be pleased with the number of options you have. Good Luck!

3. Keith G Langer

Pro

2

Answered . This is less animal law than landlord/tenant or elder law. Post there and you may get better results.

The foregoing is for general information purposes and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.