I own a condo on cape cod. should the condo fee mirror beneficial interest?

Asked 9 months ago - Boston, MA

i own a condo on cape cod. should the condo fee mirror beneficial interest?

1. Joshua N Robbins

Pro

2

Answered . I am unsure of your question. If you are asking whether your condo fees should conform to your interest in the condo I would suggest that you review the Declaration of Trust and Master Deed to explore means of potentially increasing / decreasing condo fees / dues. Have you discussed this with other unit owners?

I wish you all the best.

2. Christopher W. Vaughn-Martel

2

Answered . I believe the answer to your question is no. This is typically the case, but not always. Look to your master deed and trust.

3. Michael J. Szklasz

Pro

1

Answered . Your agreement to pay the fee should outline the purpose of same.