I own a 1/24 interest in my subdivisions beach. A neighboring mobile home park has a easement. It gives the owner the rights

Ukiah, CA |

to grant use of beach to whoever they desire. I have no such rights. Is this a undue burden on me
and my fellow owners.

It is really not possible to give an opinion on whether or not the easement is an undue burden without more information, including reviewing the actual easement language. Also, how is it that you conclude your property has no such rights?

Frank W. Chen has been licensed to practice law in California since 1988. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice for a particular case. This Avvo.com posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult with your own attorney.