I owe my hoa $9000 they foreclosed and i was evited and now they have rented my place out how can i get my home back ?

Jacksonville, FL |
Filed under: Foreclosure

i sumed it all up in the question box

Unfortunately, if the association completed its foreclosure and you did not redeem the property within 10 days after entry of the judgment, there is not much you can do unless there was fraud in the foreclosure process.

Yes that is what exactly what happen a friend of my was cleaning my house and the shreiff department says that she said she lives there and they served her the papers which i never received i am sure she left the there but i never found them. so 4 or 5 months went bye and a final judgement was filed by the hoa to the courts. a sale date was set and after the sale date i file a objection to the sale and a motion to dismiss because the foreclosure precedures were not followed. the judged over ruled the motion to dismiss and a writ of procession was given to the hoa. I have my lender on my side but the are living everything up to me to get resolved. so my question now is if my lender or myself paid the pass due assement fees could i get my place back ? my lender just started the foreclosure process (lis pendes)

You are probably out of time. They foreclosed you out of the Property which means you no longer own it and they took possession and now they are renting it out to help pay for the lost maintenance. You should have hired an attorney because it looks like you lapsed on your time to save the house.

Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice nor does it constitute an attorney-client relationship. Thank You