I owe my hoa $9000 they foreclosed and i was evited and now they have rented my place out how can i get my home back ?

Jacksonville, FL |
Filed under: Foreclosure

i sumed it all up in the question box

Unfortunately, if the association completed its foreclosure and you did not redeem the property within 10 days after entry of the judgment, there is not much you can do unless there was fraud in the foreclosure process.

2. You are probably out of time. They foreclosed you out of the Property which means you no longer own it and they took possession and now they are renting it out to help pay for the lost maintenance. You should have hired an attorney because it looks like you lapsed on your time to save the house.

Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice nor does it constitute an attorney-client relationship. Thank You