Skip to main content

I owe back child support and I am married. Can they take a vehicle if it is in my wifes name

Saint Louis, MO |
Filed under: Child support arrears

I am married and recently am the owner of an Incorporated business. I have a work vehicle that I have in my wifes name. Can they take that vehicle?

Attorney Answers 1


Probably not. Nonetheless, you should visit with an attorney to discuss the particulars of your situation.

Mark as helpful

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics